Bring out the creative side of you by learning a new craft.
July 6th–10th, 2020
9:00 am–4:00 pm
SHARERS (Entering grades 3-5)
CARERS (Entering grades 6-8)
$220; optional aftercare 4–5 pm: $10/day
Make a difference and create amazing art during TGC’s “Have a heART” 2020 summer camp. TGC is partnering with local non-profits for a week of exploring as they share with us a little bit about what they do. Each day we will bring in a different group to share, and then the campers will have a chance to make a variety of art projects inspired by their mission. For each group we will make one project to give away and one for the kids to take home.
- Explore animal rescue in town and make a fused glass critter of your own
- Lean about gardening and make a mosaic planter to take home
- Help save thew planet and tie dye some reusable shopping bags
- and more!
On the last day of camp, family and friends are invited to a festive gallery opening where all the art will be displayed.
We are in uncertain times right now, but we all hope that we will be able to have camp this July.
- If we have to cancel camp for any reason we will refund the full amount of tuition, minus a $10 processing fee.
- If you have to cancel for any reason before June 22, we will refund the full amount minus a $10 processing fee.
- If you have to cancel from June 22 to July 3, we will refund half the tuition minus a $10 processing fee. Beyond that we cannot offer refunds.
The Glass Center Camp Registration: Have a heART July 6-10
The Glass Center
Offices: 12226 Panama City Beach Pkwy Panama City Beach, FL 32407